Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lately:

I know I hadn't been on here in a while, but having last posted Dec. 17 is suprising. I guess it's the busiest time of year for me. That's a good excuse.

I couldn't ask more much more than what's going on right now, a bit of work, lot's of skiing, and snow appears to be on the way. I've been skiing everywhere. I tend to decide what skis I'm using the morning of and then go. I skied park yesterday, and was on peak for a few days before that. Pretty good up there but my control of my style is a little sketchy, like the snow pack.

I was driving back from the village today and because I had more time than I usually do I pulled into an empty lot I've always noticed. I found a big rock slab that drops right into the vacant gravel lot. When the snow comes low in the valley I'm gonna hit it. I don't know what I'll do on it. Maybe slide it, ski it like a spine, or jump up onto it. 


how would you ski it? straightline to 180?

Me right now, just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers