Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lately: I got a cold

From yesterday:

I woke up this morning at 8 and now it's 1 and I haven't eaten yet. I'm sick and when I lose my routine I start to live in the Green Day song, Long View. I've caught up on new ski edits, and all opinions surrounding the Olympics. I'm pretty much indifferent. I 'm hoping Joffrey Pollet-Villard gets in and skis how he likes. I don't really watch slope or pipe a lot anyways though.

From watching these edits and having to much time to think. I've concluded that I want to gain some aerial ski skills. Cork 7's, 9's, and sw. cork 5's top my list. Though I don't have any plans for it, I look forward to a day when I can try some of these. It can't be that hard. I jumped of a heli pad the other day and landed a shitty bio 5 no problem. Just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers