Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lately: 'tis the season

I went skiing yesterday for the first time since I hurt myself. Initially my ankle felt so bad I was on my way down as soon as I got up, but by the bottom I decided I could go through with a little more.  By the end of the day I was sessioning a giant corrugated tube. It took ten tries but I ended up getting a 50-50 bonk to three and I couldn't have been happier. Today I started on my AST-1 course. It seems like a no brainer before entering the backcountry however I know that even after this, the freedom I'll have in the backcountry is enough to get me into trouble regardless of education. What matters is staying vigilant and continuing to learn.

On a note unrelated to skiing. I picked up this stereo from my grandfather (thanks papa). It's as classy and heavy as it gets. Seriously it must weight 50 pounds.

Music sounds pretty good in this seat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers