Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LATELY: I've had little to post.

The holidays, the time at which we go back to our families and for some, miss a couple days of skiing. I'm filled with regret with how little effort I've put into filming, being filmed, or shooting photos, however the fact is that I have been to busy skiing. Lately the team has skied an insane amount of GS, which is great, aside from the bruises. I've been going to the gym and have cut a lot of substances from my life since new years, and though I can't say I have  a new mental clarity, I do have a new perspective on what said substances mean to me. I made a trick list on Dec. 12, and now there are only a few tricks left on it. I'm looking forward to completing the list within the next few days and then using my imagination to create a new one.

Trick list
I'm gonna bring out my gopro tomorrow and try to get some interesting footage. I've got an idea for a little video series that will simply involve single tricks or lines skied by myself or my friends. I also hope to get out and film some SkierX stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers