Sunday, January 23, 2011

LATELY: At Red Mt.



Right now is a very busy time for me. I just got back from The Canadian Open Freeskiing Championships at Red Mountain. It only got better at Red once we arrived. It snowed enough to keep the course soft, I skied a conservative but solid run for qualifiers and placed 3rd, and my good friend Jon Grierson made it into finals as well. For finals ended up 7th. I lost a lot of points on my final run, and to be frank, I don't really know what happened, but I felt I had a really good run and that's what counts. I've taken some gopro screenshots that come a bit short of showing our experience at red, but will have to suffice. We ran out of battery for the last day so expect a little video once we've got some more footage.   



The Road
Blue Skies
Critical 180
Chairlift
Jon Slashing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers