Sunday, January 3, 2016

Lately: Where I'm at

Damn, it's been two weeks since my last post. Christmas madness sneaks up on us all. I kept reminding myself to take some time to soak up the holiday spirit in the weeks coming up to Christmas spirit. Before I knew though, it I'm neck deep buying gifts, seeing family, and working all the time. Aside from the awesome material things (foam roller, down jacket) my biggest Christmas gift was a head cold that I still have 8 days later. Thanks Santa.

All the remaining energy I've had has been put into work and shoulder rehab. I've skipped the heavy lifting and cardio so I can get back to 100% as soon as possible. I've also given myself a date to go ski: January 13. I'm Super psyched and little scared about that.

Here's the ender from a workout I tried today. Basically you workout to a song by Moby called Flower. Flower contains samples saying "bring sally up, bring sally down". You abide by these instructions and squat whenever Sally does. It's a brutal test of muscular endurance and will no doubt help with anyones skiing.

This is me thinking that I could just walk away from the workout:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers