Friday, December 5, 2014

D.O.A.

Yesterday my friend Greg and I went up the hill with no plan, just energy. We knew that for a little while we would just be going up. We toured and made decisions on a run by run basis. The Highlight of the day was probably our last descent, DOA. Despite 7 years skiing in Whistler I'd never done the renown, tight couloir. I skied it as fast as I wanted to and after, barreling down the road back to the truck I think we both realized what a good day it had been.

I made the mental affirmation a few days ago that the snow sucks, but at the end of the day a sense of accomplishment rivals any pow day.


JUST KIDDING, this blows. Let it snow. 

CC goes to Greg Harries

Hullo, I just skied this




SAFETY grab in a DANGER zone





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers