Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just do it (I haven't yet but I will)

 The plan was to start preparing for the ski season September 1st. I'm preparing money now (job), so  I might have enough to buy a snowmobile halfway through the ski season. Turns out my education fund might cover avalanche courses, good.


I could list the things I haven't done though. Actually I did list them, I just read them after and figured that that's something stupid and unoriginal to write about, especially in ski blog. But I do want to stress one idea that I've been thinking about in the last few days, and will be strongly exercising in the next two months. I will have to be really consistent regardless of personal negative feelings.

I'm meeting with a trainer today. All I've been doing is rollerblading for the last few weeks, which is really fun but it's not the equivalent of going to the gym and working on your personal bests. I'm not sure which activity helps my skiing more either. It's actually kind of conflicting.



If you have read this, please visit again as I'll be posting at least twice a week until....

COMING SOON
-My 2012-313 PROMOtional edit
-more shirtless photos
-Rollerblading
-I bought Nikes so expect athletic greatness
-nothing about my summer because it was boring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers