Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lately: ?

The summer has been an odd one. In the last few weeks I feel that I've sharpened my perspective on things, however this occurred after I had slowly shifted my mindset in a blurred direction throughout the summer. I've wasted a fair amount of time in the last few months. Choosing one job and and quitting another in the beginning of the summer. I ended up losing focus and never working a whole lot, spending lots of time doing nothing in particular. It wasn't a bad summer, however I do regret coming out it without producing anything. ($)

Even though it's still warm, it is fall now and coincidentally things have changed for me. I look forward to the rain for the sake of the simplicity it provides.The next few months won't be crazy, successes will numbers in the gym and lows will be bad days at work. However I'm sleeping with my skis bedside, not losing any focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers