Friday, September 25, 2015

Lately:

I finally got my sling off and am now reaping the benefits of physical activity. I've never appreciated being able to run so much, I've also never had such sore legs. It will be a long road though and I don't think I'll be skiing really until around January. Regardless, I'm super happy to ditch the sling and exercise! As soon as I left the hospital I hiked up to the new Sea to Sky Gondola. The whole thing hurt a lot but I finished it off with a dip in a cold creek and my muscle recovery was fast forwarded considerably.

Being back in Squamish and Whistler made me wish that they had cold glacier fed creeks in the city. For my first few years in Whistler I always defined myself as a city kid, citing the lack of cultural diversity. Really though now I'm back in Vancouver I'm spending all my money on sushi and craving for a cold creek to jump in. I just can't find my place.

On a random note I found a bail mixtape that I'm now going to re-do and put up here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers