Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lately: Things are still slow

I haven't felt to good lately about skiing. I got a new pair of boots and they've proved awful so far. I have a small amount of faith that they'll work out. I have a really committed bootfitter and I think we may have made some major progress today. Still though, I haven't really been skiing. Just shuffling down the hill and feeling sorry for myself. The best moments of the day were had while hiking up peak chair because the pain was alleviated when I was leaning on the toes. Damn. I'd rather ride around with that broken hand than ski with these deformed pieces of plastic. I hope we can refine them to become the best boot ever. I don't think that that's to much to ask for. Here's too tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers