Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lately: Bon's

Bon's off Broadway is a very special restaurant at Broadway and Nanaimo in Vancouver. They have a $2.95 breakfast that does the trick when you're feeling bad from the night before. Most weekends I go there with a friend or two. I was really hungry today so I had three breakfasts. I'll miss places like this when I'm back in Whistler.




http://chowtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Bons-Off-Broadway-2-600x400.jpg
Breakfast all day

I'm not sure where I'd rather be. I would be so close to and in tune with the coming winter in Whistler, and life would be simple. I'm also probably more comfortable in the city. I might try to convince myself that I enjoy life more in the sticks but that's not true. I like all this concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers