Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lately: bullet points

-I've probably skied about 25 days this season
-I'm bussing/ working bar back at a local bar/ restaurant
-I got my drivers license October 29th and got my first car a few weeks later
-I've decided to do a few freeride world tour qualifier events and a few opens as well this season, as well as anything I can do to get photos/footage
-I was given free gear for the first time when Romp outerwear hooked me up with some jackets and pants last week (rompsnow.com)
-I got some training in throughout the fall and right before the season my max squat was 275 lbs
-Since opening day I haven't kept up to well but I've started yoga and seem to be past a period of apathy
-Skiing is going ok, I've been doing some park, some powder, and a lot of riding around doing random hits
-It's snowing very heavily outside at this moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers