Friday, February 18, 2011

LATELY: Back Skiing. Best day ever.


Back Skiing and it's DUMPING here. So much snow. Hucking lots of cliffs, lifes good. I got back skiing way sooner than I thought and the timing couldn't be better. It's been puking for six days and I've been skiing non-stop. Today was the best. I got up late because i thought it wouldn't snow, and sure enough it had dumped 25 cm's and the skies were clear. I rushed to peak chair and started hucking right off the bat. First taking bomb tram a solid 35 feet, then some big 180's lower on peak. Third run of the day my friend Jon told me Air Jordan was good to go, and after he inspired some confidence in me, I took it. Following  a  super-g turn in the middle and a launch off the nose, I had stomped it. The adrenaline didn't leave me until  well after lunch time. The rest of the day was composed of getting rad in the sun, and a nice Khybers lap. Got home and made a nice meal and enjoyed the view. What an awesome day. 


Also, we got a few great clips today so those should be up in a matter of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers